Major Ty Shepard, charged with the mission of ameliorating the transition among California National Guard personnel, endorsed the comprehensive approach of Caldwell Williams. Williams’ skills-based process has a long history of success across multiple demographics.
As head of I.A. Vets Transition Trainings in Los Angeles, California, Caldwell Williams has been selected by the California National Guard to help vets transition to civilian life.
Contact us today for more information on monetarily supporting our efforts to end this crisis.
• UCLA Graduate
• Created DAWN- Innovative Drug Prevention Program for Youth in the 1960s
• Founded IPS-Groundbreaking Public High School & Fore Runner to Present Small Community Charter Schools in the 1970s
• Awarded the U.S. Design Patent
• Created an Executive Planner - Copied by Day Runner & Franklin-Covey
• Formed Goaltenders-a Student Version of the Planner Systems
• Counseled Executives at the Highest Levels of Corporate America in the 1990s & 2000s